Do you have the same problem with your nokia E5..?
i had a problem that other files in my phone are rapidly increasing in size they have increased from 60 mb to 103 mb in two days and now my phone take so many time to process any application that i open.
Please help me i want to set memory card as default memory for all application as i had saved maps, messages in memory card.I think that internet browsing has eaten my phone memory, i had also deleted all my privacy data from internet but nothing helped me.Please help me guys how do i delete or move these other files.
Dose your Nokia E5's phone memory is full with junks..?
Are you getting memory full error..?
If yes then continue reading this post.
After reading too many articuls and post i've just found that there is no permanent solution for this error,
Dont loose heart guys we've still some options left, simply follow these steps and i hope this error will b fixed.
You Must have to Hack your phone before using this method, Click Here to know how to hack.
1. First of all copy your messages to a Micro SD card and then set msg memory to phone.
2. Del unnecessary apps from your cell.
3. Download Mobile Cleaner from Here and install it. ( Note: this app is unsigned so hack your device before installing it or sign it via your own certificates. Click Here to Hack your device )
4. After installing open it and click START.
5. It'll scan your device and findout all junk files after completing the scan clean all files.
6. Reboot your device and you'll see the difference.
( Do comments please )